Call us now for a quote
Harlequin Flexity Plus sprung floor
Harlequin Flexity Plus is a modular sprung floor panel system. Panels are manufactured from reinforced engineered boards with single density elastomer blocks on the underside to give uniform and consistent shock damping. Panels are laid in a brickwork pattern onto the sub-floor, so that cross-joins do not coincide.
Harlequin Flexity Plus sprung floor panels can be installed permanently and have been designed so that installation can be carried out by the customers themselves or by our own technical team.
Harlequin Flexity Plus is finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl floor from our range.
For more information about sprung dance floors, advice or a quote, contact us. Alternatively, fill out the enquiry form below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
- Permanent or Portable - Permanent
- Floor panel size - 2.25m x 1.125m
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen surface finish) - 37mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen surface finish) - 11.85kg/m²
- Testing standards - EN14904:2006
- Average shock absorption - 67%
- Maximum point load (BS EN 1195)- 1126kg
Harlequin Vitality can be used in conjunction with the following surface finishes:
Cleaning and Aftercare
Harlequin Flexity Plus Spec Sheet
Send to friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?