Harlequin wall-mounted ballet barres feature single square and single oval, or double square and double oval brackets with shaped mounting plates to suit the design of your studio. We also supply end brackets, used for fixing the end of a Harlequin pine or beech ballet barre to an adjacent wall and corner angle sleeves, used to join the ends of two Harlequin pine or beech barres within a corner.
We supply 1.5m pine ballet barres and 1.5m or 2.3m beech ballet barres in an uncoated, natural sanded finish.
- Brackets are supplied complete with screws and plugs and can be mounted at any height: four fixings for the single bracket and six fixings for the double bracket
- Lengths of barre can be joined inside the bracket heads to hide the joins and give the impression of a continuous length of barre. For example, along the entire length of a studio wall
- Brackets come in black, grey and white as standard. We can match brackets to RAL colours for an additional cost
- Wooden barres are 5cm in diameter and 1.5m or 2.3m in length
- Can be professionally installed by our technical team or delivered for home assembly
Custom designed under-window wall-mounted brackets and pillar brackets are available to order. These allow wall barres to be fitted across most windows or obstructions.