Launched over four decades ago, Harlequin Reversible is the original double-sided performance floor. It is a hard-wearing yet lightweight calendared vinyl that is slip resistant on both sides, so providing two floors in one!
Harlequin Reversible is our most versatile loose lay vinyl dance floor and stage flooring and is extremely popular among our broad range of customers across the world. It is ideally suited to touring due to good ease of handling and portability. Special wear coats on both surfaces make it easy to maintain.
For TV and film production there is a specialist range; Black/Projection Grey (005) for projecting onto, this has been developed to absorb ambient light and deliver a more vivid projection of images on to the vinyl surface. There is also Chroma Key Green/Chroma Key Blue, designed specifically for digital compositing, providing a practical solution for filmmakers and television producers as both a floor and backdrop.
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Specified for loose-lay installation
- Rolls out quickly, lays flat and stays flat – ideal for touring
- Can be laid on any hard, smooth surface
- Printed vinyl flooring is available. You can have a completely bespoke design or select one of our standard patterns or images.